Tuesday 4 September 2012

Clever right -.-

Okay so most of you won't get what this post was all about, but the people close to me will get it. Basically, this person <. Was dating my best friend, who I've known for soon long, he's like my brother, and he told her his password, so she could go onto his account and look at all his conversations. I obviously didn't want her to look at my conversations with the guy. So i told him that he should make a new account, however, she went on his account and saw this, and immediately jumped to conclusions, that I was this awful person, but you don't need to know the whole story. Thinking that she was clever, she put a new status and deleted this status off her profile, so no-one else saw it, making me look like the bad guy! I'm probably being proper awkward by posting this, but after everything she put me through, I don't feel bad about it anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment